Eastern Skiboard--What's Included
- All bullet train, local train, bus, and vehicle transportation from the time of your pick up at Tokyo's Narita Airport (NRT) to your drop off back at NRT. Note that this itinerary includes the flight from Sapporo's Chitose Airport to Tokyo's Narita on the last day of the trip.
- The Japan Rail Pass. This pass is how we'll be getting around Honshu (only available for non-residents of Japan). If you are a resident of Japan and have a visa, please contact us for options.
- All lodging. Lodging ranges from traditional Japanese fusion lodging (some traditional aspects but still with western comforts like a raised bed and the option of private bathing) to regular western lodging. Lodging is based on two person shared room accommodation. You can see details on our lodging here.
- 4 lift tickets on the dates of your choosing, discount lift ticket prices available for all other tickets
- Breakfast is included with lodging every day, including breakfast on our overnight train
- An optional but included tour of Kyoto’s temples and sights
- An optional but included tour of Tokyo's best attractions including Tokyo tower, Tsukiji fish market, a visit to a 1,000 year old traditional tea house and Senso-ji temple in Asakusa.
- A native English speaking bilingual guide
- Optional but included guided side-country tours and mountain orientation tours
- Domestic resort-resort ski shipment so you don't have to lug your skis and gear around the cities
- Avalanche beacon operation and rescue training if requested
- Your flight from Sapporo to Narita includes 20kg (44lbs) of checked baggage and 10kg (22lbs) of carry-on weight. If your checked or carry-on bags exceed these weight limitations, you'll be responsible for any additional cost. The number of checked bags doesn't matter, only their total weight (i.e. if you have 2 checked bags which are 10kg each, this is included because the total combined weight doesn't exceed 20kg).
What's not included
- International flights to/from Tokyo's Narita Airport (NRT).
- Any rentals of ski/snowboard gear
- Any additional skiing days above the 4 included tickets. Due to differing preferences in the number of days each person desires to ski and because many participants have the Vail Resorts Epic Pass which allows free skiing at Niseko United Resorts, we've included 4 lift tickets in the price. We are however pleased to offer discounted lift tickets to our participants to anyone that would like to buy more.
- Admission to tourist sites or attractions including temples, museums, Robot Bar, snow monkeys, etc.
- Avalanche Safety gear including shovel, beacon/transceiver, and probe
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks and alcohol
- Any additional checked baggage charges due to exceeding the 20kg (44lbs) allotment for your flight from Sapporo (CTS) to Narita (NRT).
For more information on Japan Ski Tours, please contact us